Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ugh- I spent almost TWO HOURS this afternoon looking for some interesting articles to do this week's paper on. Crazy. I could've read them and written the paper in that time, if I wasn't so picky. Did anyone have Atkinson for Research Methods? I had that this summer, and he seemed to grade all our papers based on how suitable our choice of article was for each assignment. I'm really not great with the UA library article searches, I guess, either. I have to weed through hundreds of ridiculous articles to find one appropriate one each time.

DINNER! Well, I still am lacking motivation to cook but at least tonight I sliced up an onion, a yellow pepper, two zucchini, and a bunch of sweet potatoes and roasted them. I toss them in some olive oil first with some kosher salt and cayenne (optional) and spread on a cookie sheet (I use a silpat on it) and bake at 400 for 20-30 minutes, stirring once. I stuck some roasted veggies in my daughters leftover cheese crisp and that was my dinner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My girlfriend made corn and potatoes and hamburger Gravy.

It was great because I didn't have to think about dinner all day and it was there and made when I got home.

:D

April R Frost said...

My public library has access to some great databases. I've used them for health issues, but not cooking. I bet they have something helpful, though. I think most of their databases are Thompson-Gale...I'll try to look sometime soon.